Dinamo is a track driver system which has a controller for each block to manage Analog and DCC trains.
- A track drivers system is a compromise between digital and analog technique and has therefore restricted functionality in Rocrail.
Advice: Migrate to a standard DCC system.
- The Staging Block is not supported.
Dinamo must be the first command station in the controllerlist.
RS232 or virtual communication port. (COMx, /dev/tty*)
The default switch time used if the individual time is set to zero.
Default = 200ms.
Time in a range of 10…100 ms between datagram transmissions.
The default is 19200 which can be change by option “S1 38k4” on the interface to 38400; Check the “DinamoConfig” manual.
The Dinamo implementation in Rocrail is conform to the general Rocrail addressing.
- Trackdrivers are starting at port 0.
See: Block Interface
The Dinamo blocks must be flagged with TrackDriver option, even if only DCC loco are used.
The Port should fit your actual wiring for this block; The Address field is not used.
See: Loco Interface
DCC loco are configured as usual with the following restrictions:
- 28 steps only; The speed steps field is ignored.
- Max. 12 functions.
|Address||Must be set to zero.|
|Protocol||A = analog|
|Speed steps||Fixed: Dinamo provides 63 speed steps for analog loco's|
|Mass||The acceleration of the loco.|
See: Dinamo MCC
- Switches/Outputs → OM32 protocol
- Switches/Outputs as Digital Output → DO protocol
- Switches/Outputs as Virtual Output → VO protocol