The Rocrail documentation is kept up to the daily state of development (Nightly Build).
This Wiki is maintained against the main line of development. Some features could be not available or are different implemented in your revision of Rocrail, but it is mostly noted with a revision number.
Options and features not documented in the Wiki are for developers only and should not be a trigger to open a Forum thread.
New to Rocrail? This guide shows the first basic steps and contexts for a successful start with Rocrail.
- Activating the support key: Support dialog
- Reports (Documentation with stylesheets)
- Mobile Decoders
- Stationary Decoders
- Mobile & Stationary Decoders
|RC-CAB connects directly to the command station instead of to the Rocrail server.|
- Clock Service (Fast Clock)
- Track plan
- Boosters Power manager
- BiDiB (OpenDCC)
- CTI Electronics
- CVP Products
- ESU / Piko
- Karsten Hildebrand
- MDRRC - Model Digital RailRoad Control
- MTTM D&H
- Raptor Digital
- Raspberry Pi
- DCC232 DCC over USB-RS232.
- TCCS (Train Coupling & Communication System)
By creating a layout with Sensors, Blocks, and Routes, and then assigning your Locomotives to the Blocks, Rocrail can move the Locomotives by itself. You can use Schedules and Critical Sections to create and fine-tune complex movements for each Locomotive.
- R2Rnet; Rocrail servers in a network.
Take the following actions if you encounter problems using Rocrail:
- Read the Wiki Documentation. Use search function in the Wiki (bottom left panel)
- Search for similar problems and their solutions on the Rocrail Forum.
- Consult Reporting Bugs and Feature Requests for further steps
Jump only to the next item in the list if the previous did not solve the problem!