This software is distributed freely under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE.
If you include portions of this software in other programs, then those programs must also be distributed freely in their entirety under the GNU PUBLIC LICENSE V3.
This Wiki is maintained against the main line of development. Some features could be not available or are different implemented in your version of Rocrail, but it is mostly remarked with a version number.
Options and features not documented in the Wiki are for developers only and should not be a trigger to open a Forum thread.
- Activating the support key: Support dialog
- Mobile & Stationary Decoders
iPhone and iPod Touch
- Clock Service (Fast Clock)
- Track plan
- Boosters Power manager
- BiDiB (OpenDCC)
- CTI Electronics
- CVP Products
- Karsten Hildebrand
- MDRRC - Model Digital RailRoad Control
- MTTM D&H
By creating a layout with Sensors, Blocks, and Routes, and then assigning your Locomotives to the Blocks, Rocrail can move the Locomotives by itself. You can use Schedules and Critical Sections to create and fine-tune complex movements for each Locomotive.
- Block side routes: Prefered way of defining routes; The classic way is no longer supported and will be removed in 2013.
- CAN-GC2 Universal 16 port I/O. Compatible with all interface modules for the MGV50.
Optional hardware for the software command station DDX.
- S88 GenHSI (Paco)
General DCC decoders based on OpenDCC.
State of the art car illumination.
- ORF-1 current sensor (No longer maintained.)
- ORD-1 driver, booster (No longer maintained.)
- ORB-1 booster (No longer maintained.)
Take the following actions if you encounter problems using Rocrail:
- Read the Wiki Documentation. (The English version too.)
- Search for similar problems and their solutions on the Rocrail Forum.
- Consult Reporting Bugs and Feature Requests for further steps
Jump only to the next item in the list if the previous did not solve the problem!