This is an old revision of the document!
This software is distributed freely under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE.
If you include portions of this software in other programs, then those programs must also be distributed freely in their entirety under the GNU PUBLIC LICENSE V3.
Without an official permission commercial use is not permitted.
This Wiki is maintained against the main line of development. Some features could be not available or are different implemented in your version of Rocrail, but it is mostly remarked with a version number.
Options and features not documented in the Wiki are for developers only and should not be a trigger to open a Forum thread.
- Demo layouts:
Only version 2.0 'Sunrise' is supported.
Upgrade if an older version is installed.
|Rocrail runs entirely on volunteer labor. However, Rocrail also needs contributions of money. Your continued support is vital for keeping Rocrail available.|
See also: Donation Dialog
iPhone and iPod Touch
- Clock Service (Fast Clock)
|Attention: The giveio.sys device driver is only needed for the DDX library! In all other cases: Do not install!|
- CTI Electronics
- Karsten Hildebrand
- MDRRC - Model Digital RailRoad Control
- MTTM D&H
By creating a layout with Sensors, Blocks, and Routes, and then assigning your Locomotives to the Blocks, Rocrail can move the Locomotives by itself. You can use Schedules and Critical Sections to create and fine-tune complex movements for each Locomotive.
- Block side routes: Prefered way of defining routes; The classic way is no longer supported in the Forum.
- R2Rnet; Rocrail servers in a network.
- CAN-GC2 Universal 16 port I/O. Compatible with all interface modules for the MGV50.
Optional hardware for the software command station DDX.
- ORD-2 driver, 3 Amp booster, with regulated and adjustable power No longer for new projects
- S88 GenHSI (Paco)
General DCC decoders based on OpenDCC.
State of the art car illumination.
Take the following actions if you encounter problems using Rocrail:
- Read the Wiki Documentation. (The English version too.)
- Discuss it in the Rocrail Forum.
- Report it at LaunchPad if the discussion opt for a source code change.
Jump only to the next item in the list if the previous did not solve the problem.