- Configuration | Software Updates | Locomotives Tab | Accelerators | Command Station Status | Use multiple Gui's for viewing | Reports
Use the mouse for controlling a train.
MIC: Mouse Integrated Controller
Select from main menu: Control→MIC
- Select with the mouse, mousewheel, the wanted loc.
- Push the big button above the list, with the loc image, to start. (MIC mode)
- mousewheel: velocity
- mousewheel click: change loc direction
- left mouse button: stop → loc velocity to zero
- right mouse button: exit MIC mode
Tip: You can take the mouse in to your hand because motion events are not needed in MIC mode.
The mouse will be captured``(1`` until you exit the MIC mode with the right click.
On exit, the MIC mode stops the loc which is the default behaviour. This can be changed in the gui.ini: <mic step=“1” exitstop=“true”/> setting exitstop to false. (The loc rolls on with the last setted velocity!!!) The step attribute determines how many steps each wheel notch will increase or decrease the velocity.
1) The mouse is useless for doing other tasks as long as it is captured; the only escape is the right mouse button!