User pages → Rob Versluis
This tiny layout is for testing and demo's. It sizes only 100 x 50 CM and could run 3 locos at max.
It also features bi-directional communication as offered by Digitrax in form of Transponding. RailCom would be also interesting, but needs special boosters and receivers. The Digitrax solution is additional like Uhlenbrock's Lissy.
- Transponding is optional and can be left out.
- A good alternative to the Digtrax BDL168 is the one MGV50 and two MGV93.
- n-demo.xml Layout file
- rocrail.ini Ini file
- lio001001.sv MGV50 setup for servo's
- lio001002.sv MGV50 setup for signals
- 2 x MGV50 LocoIO
- 1 x MGV84 Quad servo driver
- 1 x MGV85 LocoBuffer
- 1 x MGV? Voltage dropdown for none detected sections and turnouts
- 1 x Digitrax BDL168
- 1 x Digitrax RX4
- 4 x Modelcraft Top Line Mini Servo ES-05 JR (Conrad)
The Lenz Mini Gold decoder seems todo also a kind of transponding:
20090405.202432.824 r9999c lnreader OLocoNet 0579 BDL RX zone [A] reports [present] of decoder address 
The V200 has 20 as decoder address…
|"Stoneway" movie of running layout.|
|Wiring finished and tested.|
|Signals in wood.|