- CTC Route wiring: route wiring
- set route to manual: route general
- set one or more locos to use manual routes: loc details
CTC support introduced a route locking itself with its route ID.
This new phenomena can be used for manual routes:
- Loco property: use only routes which are locked by itself.
- Manual routes will accept locking if locked by itself.
- The Loco frees up the route after reaching the next block.
CTC can also be used with virtual buttons instead of real hardware.
Use the sensor symbols as button and map them to the virtual CS. The same addresses must be used in the route CTC setup.
However the sensor button solution needs some extra fine tuning to behave like a button.
As alternative to sensors the output object could be extended to behave like a button but sends the same command as a sensor to trigger a sensor emulation.