- Conrad 230500 Servo ES-05 JR ( € 4,95 )
- Conrad 234915 Servo tester
- Tillig Elite Turnout
The servo can set the turnout very slow and silent in another position. In other words: Very positive.
The decoder will be made for me by Peter Giling and can be connected to John Jabour's LocoIO. It will also feature relais for polarisation of the electro frogs. You may also use Opendecoder for driving the servo. (WIP)
On the picture it is connected to a MGV50 LocoIo. Also LocoIo is possible.
- 4 servo outputs
- 4 0-5V inputs, 1 per servo
- 4 0-5V outputs for postion feed-back 1 per servo
- relays for polarising the electro frog
- induvidual speed setting
- induvidual rotation angle
- LocoIO compatible