|The Virtual Automatic Mode is NOT usable for testing functionality but only for checking the train flow.|
A train can be started in three modes:
- Half automatic
- Virtual automatic
The first two can only be used with real hardware connected or by manually clicking on sensor objects in the track plan.
The virtual mode only needs the virtual command station and will generate an enter2in for the block expecting this train. The defined block sensors are ignored inclusive the actions.
- Do not place the train on the tracks if real hardware is connected; This mode can be used to check routes and signals without trains.
- The Turntable is not supported. The virtual automatic mode will stop if the next target block is of this unsupported type.
- The loco runtime counter is disabled in this mode.
- Not all actions are triggered.
- When testing schedules or tours first a schedule/a tour has to be assigned to a locomotive (“Schedule/Tour select …”), the auto mode has to be switched on and then command “Start all locs virtuel” has to be set.
The timer between the virtual enter2in events can be set in the Rocrail Automatic Setup.