Download from http://msysgit.github.io/ the latest GIT installer.
|Tested with “git version 1.9.4.msysgit.2”.|
Download from http://www.mingw.org the latest mingw-get-setup.exe.
|Tested with “0.6.2-beta”.|
Start the setup after it has been downloaded.
Select following packages:
- Install it as proposed in C:\MinGW.
- Set the start of the user PATH environment variable to: “C:\MinGW\bin;…” (The three dots represents the rest of the variable value.)
- Rename the mingw32-make.exe into make.exe
|Tested with wxWidgets 3.0.2.|
- Download from http://www.wxwidgets.org the Latest Stable Release as ZIP file.
- Unzip this file as C:\wxWidgets-3.0.2
Now double click on the MSYS batch file C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\msys.bat to open a unix like shell and try this:
cd c: cd wxWidgets-3.0.2 mkdir mingw cd mingw ../configure --disable-shared --enable-unicode --enable-graphics_ctx --enable-monolithic make BUILD=release
- Move or copy the library from C:\wxWidgets-3.0.2\mingw\lib to C:\wxWidgets-3.0.2\lib-unicode.
- Work your way down the directory tree you just moved or copied until you find a directory named wx, containing the file
- Copy this file to the wxWidgets-3.0.2\include\wx directory.
checkout the sources with GIT:
mkdir C:\Projects cd C:\Projects git clone https://github.com/rocrail/Rocrail
Open a command shell and change directory to C:\Projects\Rocrail and execute make:
cd C:\Projects\Rocrail make PLATFORM=WIN32 NATIVE=WIN32 MINGWINSTALL=C:\wxWidgets-3.0.2 wxversion=3.0