Rocrail offers in the context menue (right mouse button) the following track types:
After creating a track you can change the properties of the element using the context menu (right mouse click on the element):
- Properties: Displays and allows to change all properties of the element
- Delete: Removes the element irrevocably from the track diagram
- Rotate: Rotates the element's symbol in the track diagram per click by 90 degrees
- Type: Allows to change the type of an element, e.g. 'Straight' to 'Curve'
Rocrail uses this element to display a straight track on track diagram.
Using the right mouse button on this element and choosing 'Properties' you get following dialog:
|A unique ID, which is used by Rocrail to address the element. This ID is usually assigned by Rocrail.
|You should be very careful, if you modify the original value.
|Allows you to assign the track to a block or sensor.
|Based on this assignment the track will be marked as occupied. As reference either the given block or sensor is used. NOTE: Not all track themes do support this feature.
|Type of track element
|Change the type of a track by specifying it here. You might change a curve into a straight.
The tab 'Location' is described in chapter Track diagram elements.
- Crossings of other objects (e.g. Track routes)
- Transitions between Trackplan levels
- Avoiding many non-functional Track objects (Good practice)
Further details are described in the section Router "connector".